NYHIST-L Archives

July 2000

From:
AW&LE Hendrix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 15:33:38 -0400
Ian, have you tried the published annual reports of state agencies? I found
fascinating labor statistics in a Labor Dept. annual report that I bought for
$3, figuring there would be something useful in it. I would not doubt in the
least that Ag and Markets, or its forefunner, gathered all kinds of statistics
including prices, and published them. -- L.E. Hendrix