NYHIST-L Archives

December 1997

From:
Gina Martorella <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 1997 16:19:22 -0500
I am a researcher with Newsday in Melville, Long Island.  We are working
 on a series on Long Island History.  I am trying to compile 1790 census
 data (quickly) by townships on Long Island.  I need the data by township
 for Queens County (which included Nassau County at the time), Suffolk
 County and New York City for the seven questions that had been asked
 (number of heads of households, number of free white males over 16, etc.
  Thanks for your help.

Gina Martorella
Newsday--Researcher
Long Island History Project