NYHIST-L Archives

April 1999

From:
David Minor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 17:11:21 -0400
Thanks to all who responded to my query with suggestions. Bill Evans' post
gave me the info I needed.

I learned of the monument in a 1998 hand-out from the Documentary Heritage
Program in Buffalo. While doing a search on Jesse I noticed that the
Buffalo DHP info is now on line, if anyone wishes to surf on over. A search
on -"Jesse Clipper"AND dhp- should take you to it. The program's designed
to document various ethnic groups in the state and provide information on
past and current events, businesses and servixces.

Thanks again,

David

David Minor
Eagles Byte Historical Research
Pittsford, New York
716 264-0423

http://home.eznet.net/~dminor

includes NYNY, a series of timelines covering New York City and State, from
approximately 450,000,000 BC to 1990 AD.