NYHIST-L Archives

October 2000

From:
David Minor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 22:32:20 -0400
Any meetings planned can also be posted on my "Meetings" page, which lists
history-related meetings across the state, including New York City. List
members can check it out on my home page at http://home.eznet.net/~dminor
(click on "meetings")and can foward ntoices to me at - [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

David Minor

>Each November is designated New York State History Month, and people
>across the State are encourgaed to ctreate projects focused on the history
>of New York during this time.
>
>To provide a medium through which those interested in History Month can
>learn more about it and about the events and programs being planned, the
>State Museum has created a website at:
>http://www.nysm.nysed.gov/historymonth/index.html
>
>This is just the beginning. We will be updating this site as new
>information becomes available, so please check back.
>
>And if you are interested in looking ahead to History Month 2001, here is
>a place to post your plans and ideas. It is never too early to plan.
>

>Philip Lord, Jr.
>Director, Division of Museum Services
>New York State Museum
>Albany, NY
>E-mail: [log in to unmask]
>Website: http://www.nysm.nysed.gov/services.html

David Minor
Eagles Byte Historical Research
Pittsford, New York
716 264-0423

To be put on the mailing list for the weekly TimeMaster radio scripts, as
well as news of updates to my homepage, e-mail me at the address above.

http://home.eznet.net/~dminor

includes NYNY, a series of timelines covering New York City and State, from
approximately 1,100,000,000 BC to 1990 AD.

"I would undertake to supply your demands if your generosity is equal to them."
        -John Bartram, U. S. naturalist