NYHIST-L Archives

December 2009

From:
David Minor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 2009 22:50:43 -0500
Hello,

Received a query at the Crooked Lake Review blog (see query and blog URL
below) regarding a video that was made of the end days (not 2012) of the
Roseland Amusement Park. Searches for  WEX and/or Timothy Wagner turn up
nothing. I'm wondering if anyone knows where the videotape might be found
or viewed. If so I'll pass the information along to the querier.

"I read in your article about Roseland Park by Richard Palmer that there
is a video of the last day of Roseland Park’s (Canandaigua) operations.  I
tried to find a telephone listing for WEX Studio at 58 Wex Avenue or
Timothy Wagner but without success.  Can you help?
Thank you,"

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

David Minor
Eagles Byte Historical Research
Pittsford, New York
585 264-0423
'dminor' 'at symbol' 'eznet.net'

To be put on the mailing list for the TimeMaster essays/radio scripts, as
well as a Quote of the Week and a URL of the Week, e-mail me at the
address above.

HOME PAGE
http://home.eznet.net/~dminor

includes NYNY, a series of timelines covering New York City and State,
from approximately 1,100,000,000 BC to 1992 AD.
http://home.eznet.net/~dminor/NYNY.html

Many of the New York essays/radio scripts can be found at the Crooked
Review web site (get there from the author’s link) and its blog
replacement

http://www.crookedlakereview.com/index.html
http://www.crookedlakereview.blogspot.com/

Visit the Canal Society of New York State page at
http://www.canalsnys.org/