NYHIST-L Archives

May 2003

From:
Clifton Patrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 11:20:35 -0400

Suggest you see the Newsday article "United States vs. Maine Rhode
Island and New York Boundary Case"  Argued Nov. 26, 1984 | Decided Feb.
19, 1985 at
  http://www.newsday.com/extras/lihistory/vault/hs107cv1.htm

This explains court ruling in murky detail that I will not dare to
explain.

Shoreline Mapping Web Site Bibliography may also be helpful at
http://www.csc.noaa.gov/shoreline/biblio.html

SHORE AND SEA BOUNDARIES Volume Three  at
http://216.239.39.100/
search?q=cache:OTZ7UJPBugwC:chartmaker.ncd.noaa.gov/shalowitz/
preface.pdf+new+york+rhode+island+Maritime+Boundaries&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Clifton Patrick
Town of Chester Historian
119 Brookside Ave.
Chester, NY 10918