NYHIST-L Archives

December 2002

From:
Claire P Kluskens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 22:46:16 -0500
Christopher:

This book may (or may not) help:

Biographical Dictionary of American Architects (Deceased).  By Henry
F. Withey & Elsie Rathburn Withey (Los Angeles: Hennessey & Ingalls,
Inc., 1970; facsimile reprint of 1956 edition). 678 pages.  Covering
architects practicing ca. 1740-1952.

Claire Kluskens

--
Claire Kluskens
NARA

Civil War Soldiers who Resided in Hartland Twp., Livingston Co., Michigan
http://users.starpower.net/mkluskens/genealogy/HartlandCivilWarSoldiers.html

New NARA Microfilm Publications in 2002
http://www.archives.gov/research_room/genealogy/microfilm_new_2002.html

1930 Census Microfilm Locator
http://1930census.archives.gov

1930 Census Research Problems Discussion Group
http://www.quicktopic.com/11/H/9WZJvVbUEanQi