NYHIST-L Archives

October 2000

From:
"Burch, Wanda (SAR)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 11:42:45 -0400
HI--I just asked Ron about his thesis character--a gentleman named
Lipe--from Fort Plain who headed west and made a name for himself out in the
sage brush.  I wasn't sure if he fit your parameters, but I thought I would
mention it to both of you just in case.--Wanda