NYHIST-L Archives

February 2004

From:
NYHISTLED <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 10:47:27 -0500
Posted by request.

Moderator, NYHIST-L

From John Rathbone at <[log in to unmask]>

To All:  This is being re-sent because AOL bounced my first individual message to Les Buell.  This appears to be the only way to contact him.

G'Day, Les!

You might be able to find out by contacting the staff of The New York State Conservationist, the magazine published by the NYS DEC, at:

The Conservationist, NYSDEC
625 Broadway
Albany, NY 12233

 or call them tollfree at 1-800-678-6399.

The DEC has a website, www.dec.state.ny.us , and you might be able to find information there.