NYHIST-L Archives

April 2005

From:
"Messmer, Alan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 09:33:36 -0400
Greetings from Boston (duck!),

Thought there might be some interest in this story in today's edition of the
Monitor re the subject below.

Cheers.

Mixed roots: Science looks at family trees
Welcome to the 'ancestry industry,' where DNA tests produce family history
hints - and profits.
http://www.csmonitor.com/2005/0428/p14s02-stct.html