NYHIST-L Archives

January 1996

Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 1995 18:15:49 -0500
Some time ago there was inquiry about Typhoid Mary.  Where did she end up?
 And the writer suggested the answer to his own question; North Brother
Island.   I don't recall seeing a response to that inquiry.   The
Encyclopedia of New York City (which I got for Christmas, thank you)
 confirms that Mary Mallon died on North Brother Island on Nov. 11, 1938.

She is buried in St. Raymond's Cemetery in the Bronx.