NYHIST-L Archives

January 2006

From:
"Susan M. Hughes" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 16:18:22 -0500
Christine:  Have you contacted Linda Bull, the State Archives Regional
Advisory Officer for your county?  She may be good resource for the type of
information you're seeking:

Linda Bull
Regional Advisory Officer
Region 9-Lower Hudson Valley (Dutchess, Orange, Putnam, Rockland,
Westchester Counties)
301 Manchester Road, Suite 200-A
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
Phone (845) 485-2634
Fax (845) 485-2635
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Good luck,
Susan

Susan M. Hughes
Regional Archivist
Central New York Library Resources Council
6493 Ridings Road, Syracuse, NY 13206
315/446-5446
CLRC.ORG