NYHIST-L Archives

February 1999

From:
Philip Katz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Philip Katz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 09:43:56 -0500
There is a website that is devoted to preserving and listing the names of
local telephone exchanges from around the country.  It is well worth
visiting at: http://ourwebhome.com/TENP/TENproject.html

I have NO connection with this site, except as fascinated visitor.

Philip M. Katz
Director of Public Programs
New York Council for the Humanities
150 Broadway, Suite 1700