NYHIST-L Archives

January 2001

From:
"Burch, Wanda (SAR)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 14:20:50 -0500
Try XLibris or IUniverse.  I believe both of them have a section that
concentrates on history productions.  They are both e-book companies that
offer royalties after the payment of a fee--for awhile I had a list of the
six most reliable ones.  I can't find it, but I know XLibris was on it.  I'm
not sure about IUniverse.  Both also offer websites where your new e-book
can be publicized and a higher fee places the book on Amazon.com and other
like sites.--Wanda Burch