NYHIST-L Archives

July 2002

From:
Charles Gehring <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 17:48:01 -0400
My guess would be that she had her head shaved as punishment and had to put paper in her hat so that it would fit.

C. Gehring
New Netherland Project

>>> [log in to unmask] 07/09/02 17:10 PM >>>
Note to NYHIST-L subscribers:  This inquiry does not relate directly to NY history but is posted as an interesting query and as a courtesy to a neighboring state!         --Moderator, NYHIST-L