NYHIST-L Archives

May 2002

From:
HistorianCindyA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 10:05:05 -0400
A Spring Dutch Barn Seminar:

>May 18th, 2002

I have a page at the APHNYS web site called 'Events".  I like to post things such as this to that page as they are of interest to historians.  If any of you have these type of events going on email me with them as soon as you get the information, so there is plenty of time for others to find it.  I would be glad to post them to our site.  I will post the info on the barn seminar tonight.

--
Cindy Amrhein
Town of Alabama Historian