NYHIST-L Archives

May 2013

From:
Robert Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2013 14:32:27 -0400
With the 17th anniversary of the Schenectady Digital History Archive
coming up next month, we're celebrating a little early - last
Thursday's update to our obituary index brings it to 100,232
citations!

<http://www.schenectadyhistory.org/vitalrecords/deaths/index.html>

In addition to current and historical Schenectady County newspapers,
the index also includes recent years of newspapers with some coverage
of the counties of Fulton, Hamilton, Montgomery, Saratoga, Schoharie,
Warren and Washington, as well as some items from Albany and
Rensselaer.

These papers include the Adirondack Daily Enterprise, Amsterdam
Recorder, Courier-Standard-Enterprise, Glens Falls Post-Star,
Gloversville Leader-Herald, Hamilton County Express, Little Falls
Evening Times and many smaller local publications.  We plan to add the
Cobleskill Times-Journal later this year.

Enjoy!

--
Bob Sullivan
Schenectady Digital History Archive