NYHIST-L Archives

February 1999

Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 11:18:56 -0700
I want to thank all of you for your wonderful help.  I am unsubscribing as I
am behind with over 1000 messages to go through.  I want to especially thank
Dick for all of his help.

Once I have followed up the leads, and advice I have been given I will let
you know the results.  If the James and William I am following up pan out
then i will be back to learn more about the Irish Protestant Churches in the
1820's and 1840's.  Thank you all. For those interested my address is
[log in to unmask]  SIncerely Joy