NYHIST-L Archives

November 2000

From:
Don Rittner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 17:27:37 -0500
Ouch! Phil. I know of other examples of original's being disposed by mistake
because the library was not clear to the microfilmer about returning the
originals - the latter assuming they were to be disposed.  Does anyone know
if there are NY newspapers that have never been microfilmed but were
destroyed?
dr