NYHIST-L Archives

September 1998

Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 1998 18:03:50 EDT

<< t may sound reactionary, but actually a ouple hours spent in a good public
library may produce better summary data than searching the web for dozens of
related sites?

 >>> <[log in to unmask]> 09/09 9:43 AM >>>
 My son, in the 8th grade, has chosen NY as his state for a US History
Project.
 Can someone please give me some sites that would help in research about the
 State of NY including history, wars, and population.? He chose NY because
 though we live in TX now, we are native NYers.  (Actually Mom prompted him to
 as I thought it beneficial for him to learn of his heritage).

 Thanks in advance!
 Kelly Taft Krause

We are not using the Web as a sole research means, but as a supplement.

Thanks for your input.