NYHIST-L Archives

February 1999

From:
Milton M Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 14:24:31 -0500
        The gubernatorial term had been three years at one time, then two,
and in 1932 it was changed to a four-year term.  You might look at Peter
J. GAlie, ORDERED LIBERTY: A CONSTITUTIONAL HISTORY OF NEW YORK (1996) for
more details.

Milton M. Klein                       |   phone: (423) 974-2806
University of Tennessee, Knoxville    |   email: [log in to unmask]