NYHIST-L Archives

February 2007

From:
Michael Audin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 13:35:35 -0500
I am researching the Bronx River Park area, between Tremont Ave and E 180th
Street and just west of the Bronx River.

Does anyone have any information on this area of the Bronx dating from the
revoultionary war to present? I have many of the atlas maps from the 1868
Beers to the 1921 Bromley and the Sanborn maps, but I am also looking for
general history information on the Bronx and any local history of the area.

I have been to the NYC Library and am going to the Bronx Historical Society
next week but wanted to see if any information or direction might come from
the list.

I can be contacted off list at either [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Thank you for any assistance.

Mike